Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping. Free shipping applies on all orders over $500 that can be shipped via Australia Post only (see Australia Post size restrictions on their website)! Oversized items will get charged at the standard TNT rate.
1. All products will be shipped with “Australia Post Signiture Delivery”, “Express Post” or “TNT Couriers” unless otherwise stated or requested. Insurance can be added to total if requested on “Check Out”. Delivery time can vary between 1 and 10 business days depending on which service the goods were sent with. Processing time varies from 1-3 business days until a product is sent. We don’t offer same day postal service.
2. Stocked products will ship within 3 business days after payment is received unless out of stock. If a backorder occurs, the customer will be notified by phone or email and the waiting period will be estimated. These backordered products will be shipped the next business day after arrival. Most backorders ship within 14 days. On very view occasions (eg. manufacturer is out of stock etc.), the delivery can take longer, but we OzHuntingandBows will keep you up to date on the progress.
3. All new products come with a manufacturers warranty (please refer to the manufactueres website for individual warranties or contact us for more info on the products warranty). No warranty will be granted for misuse or alternations to the product(s) purchased. It is to our entire discretion whether it is a warranty claim or not after investigating the claim. 90% of warranty repairs will be carried out by us. We will under no circumstance post or hand over bow parts for self-installation. If a product was purchased with Oz Hunting and Bows and its partners and distributors, no repair charge will occur if the product is repaired by us. If a product was purchased at an unaffiliated business and warranty parts are installed, a installation fee and postage fee* (*if applicable) will be charged. All products purchased on this site are brand new (unless otherwise stated). We take good care of packing all goods carefully. We do not accept products for warranty repairs purchased from other stores or overseas stores, unless arrangements are made. We will charge labour and parts for those repairs.
4. We carry a small selection of parts for warranty repairs, but in most cases parts have to be ordered in. In that case turn-around times can vary from 2-6 weeks for compound bow repairs and optical-electrical parts, or up to 8 weeks for wood work bows (traditional bows) as in most cases these would have to be manufactured.
5. In case an “In stock” product was ordered incorrectly, a re-stocking fee of 20% is required plus all postage both ways paid by the buyer. If a product had to be ordered in, and turns out to be not needed or was accidentally ordered by accident, we do not offer a refund/or exchange. If a product was sent faulty, defect or incorrectly, Oz Hunting and Bows will either replace or repair the product at no cost to the buyer and all postage will be taken care of by the seller.
6. All products must be paid in full upfront. For national transactions we accept credit card and PayPal payment as well as Cheque, bank deposit and money order. For International orders we only accept bank wire transfer or International Cheque payment.
7. We charge a 20% re-stocking fee for returned and importantly “un-used/new” products. If ordered online, re-stocking fee, minus shipping cost. applies. We only offer store credit, no refunds.
Thanks for shopping with OzHuntingandBows.